The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

and what about the sword? well perhaps it'd be better if benjamin use the sword for himself, rather than giving it to astina

cute doggo so obedient to astina lol

She will try bestiality, but I know that the author does not have the audacity to do that. This would not be approved by good Korean customs. *sarcasm*

Jesus Christ why is everyone bashing him? He just wants to help the person he loves out of a pretty bad situation. He doesn’t even expect any love in return- he just does it because he is friends with her. Seriously, y’all.

I feel bad for our ben here, he got friend zone.
If he’s a reincarnation like our fl too, that’s more painful. Double friend zone. Isk3.

But i feel more pain when i think about the fl and the king rship. 😢

umm maybe because the stereotypes of savior thing where Astina clearly stated what's she want to do and her goals.. Her wellbeing is also fine.. so to be dismissive about her situation thinking she still needs help when she doesn't even ask for it is sure one narcissistic move which we ain't like one bit.. Maybe he need to change his view where he puts more trust on her words more, and take action when someone actually ask for it..

Dex-chan lover
But what if Theo returns to his human form, and she loves him so much that she decides to stay with him.

i'm glad he's not doing unnecessary things assuming she needs help when she clearly can handle the situation... so far, at least

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna see this turned into a 10 episode mini series... (NOT A MOVIE, hollywood would fucking ruin it)

Double-page supporter
I really cant hate benjamin at all... hes pretty likeable

And just gave him a break ppl... though his help can be precieved as unwanted he didnt do anything to inconvenience astina... like at all? he didnt even confess or being all possessive and obstinate....

Oh he really is a prince. I forgot for a moment the logic that if one is a duke another is a prince for most love triangles. Sadly i dont support you prince. Looking forward to his human form!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Lumine_iris is he? i thought that he meant he was going to get more achievements to get a better noble rank, so he could do more for her

Users who are viewing this thread