The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

no head in the previous life, and got cucked by a furry in the current one. NTR with a side order of bestiality...

Is Benjamin Althea’s descendant how nostalgic my heart aches for my poor prince ( well I’m having a gut feeling that benji here is of a royalty ) 🚿👄🚿🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

I wish Theo had more of a werewolf form vs a literal wolf form. It would make this whole human on animal sex a bit less creepy and weird. Also werewolves are badass.

@whodoo He basically walk around on two legs already. I don't see how opposable thumbs would make it any less unusual. The only way it would not be strange is if he got his mind back.

Benjamin is also cursed :with the curse of friendzone 🙂
And it even lasted for 2 lifetimes !! Someone need to lift the curse 😥

Obviously, Astina wouldn't be able to love another man. She never did get over her first love in Theodore. In fact, his "betrayal" of her only made her love him even more in a rather twisted way of saying.

Aggregator gang
Why can't a man and woman be best friends without that hurdle of romance :/ hate this trope even irl

I like how the manwha makes a difference between a romantic relationship and a platonic relationship. Usually everything devolves into a romantic relationship in series like these. It makes sense that Benjamin can't hang around forever and got other responsibilities.

Don't tell me he is a prince that dude he talked to looked like someone important and she left her empire to her assistant and Benjamin resembles him so he could be blood related

BENJAAAAMIIIIN :(( so even as a descendant he's still friendzoned. that's awesome. smh i hate second leads so much can the author's not make them 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread