The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

This is officially the best female lead ever, on par with Melissa Podebrat.

I mean, she makes me feel like I can emulate her, and there's no FC that strikes each and everything I love this well.

@Tensaitkuroneko One thing, please do not try to emulate her determination to have child with a deformed wolf contract husband šŸ¤£

I can't believe she brought it up again this chapter... MA'AM YOU'RE AMAZING BUT THERE IS ONE MAJOR CONCERN

Thank you for the chapter! I'm glad Benjamin accepted that he wouldn't be able to be accepted as lover but still decided to stay loyal to Astina.

@kiwisocks no ma'am, I stay clear of any furry tendencies. I prefer my vanilla life thank you

Though i doubt I'd be ever asked to do it with a wolf to save my family from bankruptcy šŸ˜‚

gotta feel bad for the guy man, he just got told by the love of his TWO lifetimes than she'd rather bonk a wolf than him... thats gotta be rough

For the love of god please stop ā€œentertainingā€ the idea of bestiality. Why not bring in an actually animalā€¦.because the duke is also an animal ? Or ADOPTION. It was rare but people still adopted children in historical times. She already got rid of the all the other vassals so no one should contest it.

Fed-Kun's army
@ blazing_daze
The deal was they would produce an heir also while they could adopt i doubt other nobles would be ok with an adopted heir of lower standing given such a promotion.
also I'm still curious how they gonna fuk

No need dude, theyre both the main lead so just forget about taking astina's back. The live of second male lead is indeed pitifull

I'm honestly wondering if the author is just a big furry/bestiality fan and was trying to "sneak" it in an acceptable way in a mainstream comic.

Like, no sir, you can try serving that up any way you like but no thanks.

It's funny that she's willing to try even tho he's a canine at the moment. I mean the most logical solution would be to break the curse, right? Unless it was already stated that cursed members could produce an heir in that form??? I thought they all managed to have kids before they turned.

The summary literally says he turns back human with a kiss. Stop being ridiculous with all your bestiality comments. Were all of you this way with the actual beauty and the beast? Calm yourselves lol It's just a good story about a strong woman. She signed a CONTRACT with a TIME LIMIT. She's exploring all avenues of possibilities to fulfil her contract and save her family.

Double-page supporter
second male lead is a prince right? guess that'll be useful at some point

Users who are viewing this thread