The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
I was so excited when I saw this came out!! But that was not what I wanted to see T-T Couldn't we find out more about Theo's troubled past after we saw a little more of their interaction together as two human beings???
Thanks for the chapter lol. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one haha. Again. XD
Also, that meme was on point hahahahaha

So he dont remember anything while turning into beast?😢

Thanks for the update!♡

Fed-Kun's army
CORPSE references, lol XD

And damnnn imagine waking up only to find yourself being kiseed by who knows who.. 😂

Oh dear hes not the guy she was in love with or he is but has no past life memories. Would be a rough start to romance since everytime she looks at him she'll only see the guy from her past.

Oooooo based on his quick flashbacks I think they are going to be a lovely pairing!!!

I am so excited for them to have there first conversation

Thank you for the update!!

Absolutely bizarre timing - I've been watching Corpse Husband's Among Us streams on youtube xD

Edit: Oh, and thank you for the chapter update!! Can't wait for the next one T_T

waste of time chapter. who cares about things from the past. just move on with the story.

We stan Corpse in this house as well !!!!!!
Gosh btw man the author really making a montage chapter ? Ugh get to what we wanna read author-nim

Users who are viewing this thread