The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

and jup. thanks to that hilarious credit page, half the comment section is full of it. RIP Romee.

Also, so looking forward to his reaction when he realises just who the dog is xD

Kinda surprised at how dense the ML is lol. He knows he turned into a wolf, right? He knew about the curse. And yet he's all "what's with this dog smell" lmao. I look forward to his reaction when he realizes

Also wow some people really can't tell when they're taking things too far huh? Fingers crossed it'll die down soon, you've got my sympathies... Thank you for translating this manwha

Aw come one, still learned nothing this chapter, between this one and the last nothing has happened, he walked 20 feet, sat down, and finished. Not saying the translators fault, btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Theo cant gather that HE'S the dog.? Looks like he needs a sword smack.

Dex-chan lover
Aha, so that's how the curse got passed to the Atalentas.

Theodore's direct line died with him, so the curse must've jumped to the next available member in the royal family tree, the princess who married the Atalenta ancestor.

She spreads the curse to them and it ends up infecting the Atalenta line instead.

Choke me, like you hate me
But you love me
Lowkey, wanna date me
When you f/ck me

haha, he doesn't have any idea what kind of person she is lol thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread