The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

....so whennn someone gonna tell the Duke that he was a [very cute] dog/wolf lol

Haha😂😂 the stalking tho --Thx for another chapter!! <3

@Akera93 this is the character that slept with a guy while planning to dispose him, killed a room full of people while dancing, killed her beloved and assume an Empire she didn't ask for, accept marry AND conceive with a literal best.... she isn't a sobbing mess, is just that finally something stroke the right cord and broke her. Watching she overcome it is what the story is actually about so we could say that everything so far was just a prologue.

Didn't he know he turned into a dog because of the curse? Why is he so surprised lol

in the next few chapters will be about
CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME HAHAHAHA

@Akera93
Now that I think about it all women who goes through what usually an MC goes through should be a crying mess.

I have a bad neighbor I'm going to the police tomorrow because I can't take what he's doing any longer. I'm nervous I can't sleep well and so on.

Other neighbors are not helping I don't know if they are afraid or just don't care.

It's an awful thing living in an apartment like this I wanna move.

why would you put a spoiler for Beware of the Villainess! if you have this chapter comming out first :(

@t0to_reads

I just read the latest ch of Villainess right after reading this and I had no idea that that was the case. Idk maybe I missed or forgot some foreshadowing in previous chs.

omg not the mc showing natural human emotions how could this happennnn 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
@beazacha
@Threee

I honestly understand and if I were her, I would've reacted much much worse but maybe my standards for webtoon and manga females is too high, I don't know... I just cringed a bit when she confessed and then ran even though it's justifiable and it doesn't make her weak especially with everything she has done so far. It's just that in my mind, I wish that didn't happen

Aggregator gang
Man, great chapter! Thanks so much for the update.

Also RIP to your sanity for the corpse lyrics

Dex-chan lover
Tacit agreement to stop pestering poor Romee...
You thought it would be Corpse lyrics, but it was me, Firemorfox!

Users who are viewing this thread