The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Theo: "Special? Oh, you mean she's retarded?"

LOL, well he's not wrong to assume that, she did marry a wild wolf.

Hi Romee,
Good luck with the Corpse lyrics. There is now a high chance you are going to get even more.
I'm hoping for the best and you don't get any more. Please don't go insane.

"why does it smell like dog" REMEMBER ITS YOU but then again she saw his schlong in his doggo form i think hes better off not remembering whdhwjdb

CHOKE ME LIKE U HATE ME BUT LOVE ME LOL

RIP ROMEE LOL

But, also thanks for the translations, they're awesome.

Lmao y’all, stop tormenting Romee with Corpse lyrics

Thanks for the translation! Great chapter, I’m so excited for them to properly meet!

Ah so he cant remember everything in beast mode? :"( a pity.
It will be funny once he realize that the dog turn out to be himself😂

RIP romee lol
Thanks for the update!♡

Fed-Kun's army
But the dog.... Is him.... Lol XD.

Thanks for the chapter!!!
And... People actually DMed you for that...? 🤨

Next few chapters will be very emotional, i hope this will ended good for both of them, finger cross. Thank you for the update ❤️

Aggregator gang
I hope Theo starts slowly regaining his memories as a wolf!!

Gosh I'm so excited for them to properly meet!

@Akera93 I'm all for it, on the other hand. Imo, when else should she basically have a breakdown than at the sight of (someone who looks like) the one man she dearly loved back in her past life. Mind you, the whole reincarnation-and-knowing-your-past-life is enough of a mindfuck as it is, but then we've all seen what a rollercoaster of a past life she's had.

She's definitely the stubborn and strong minded type to bottle up most of her emotions, try to remain rational, and keep cool as much as possible, and we've already seen so much of that. Most of the time she remains this way, but it just takes one small/specific thing that could connect to whatever she holds dear or means something for all her emotions to spill out, and because she often withholds a lot of herself, the amount and degree of all that pent up energy is intense albeit rare.

I appreciate this side of her because it makes her more human, indeed. Yes, she's a badass, and yes, she kicks ass. She's often unphased by all the bullshit and assholery around her which is something I wish I could emulate at least 1/4 of. But I think her vulnerability does not detract from any of that at all. Rather, it only reinforces her inner strength.

Users who are viewing this thread