The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
The dude is being mad cocky for someone who was licking his own balls like two days ago.

I don't understand this Theodore's aunt princess celline is like the first atalenta duchess??? Like what? So Theodore and thereode is cousins but in different generation huh

Lol this just made me realize that the Duke never asked what kind of monster he became πŸ˜‚ I personally would've asked what kind of beast I turned into hahahah

"초크 λ―Έ 라이크 유 ν—€μ΄νŠΈ λ―Έ λ²„νŠΈ 유 러브 λ―Έ" 그게 무슨..?
- Not the FBI

@Reimos
When I saw your comment I gasped πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Wait... So he doesn't know he was a dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ The "Choke me" trolls oml, it's very probably not going to stop πŸ˜‚

Thanks for the chapter tho ! 😘
Can't wait for him to get his ass whipped for trying to retake the head of the house's position πŸ˜‚

That ending note made me lose it omg, you knew not what you started it seems. The fanboys/girls are coming in hot eh?

@Reimos OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HAHAHAHHA. BUT ALSO TRUE. He's going to be so humiliated once he finds out how she manhandled him. Oof.

I'll have you know I nearly choked when I read the credits and couldn't keep myself from laughing. Next time I will finish my cheese bun before reading one of your releases 🀣

Users who are viewing this thread