The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 3

...somehow I feel like Theo did it on purpose?............... Ok, the author got the best of me: I guess I will have to keep reading if I want to know (and no, please: don't spoil me unless I ask for it)

Is she the reincarnation? Huehue.

Hmmm. Maybe Theodore thought he's undeserving? Idk. Hehe

this manhwa so far has my favorite origin story/world building. usually they toss in some lame speech bubble abt “so and so used to be an office worker in korea before waking up in blah blah” but this one has completely exceeded that and i’m already in love w the FL and what she’s done in her past life. they also wrapped up the background info cleanly after switching to the history class and introducing the current FL. love it 10/10 ✨

That is one badass MC, even tho she had nearly lost everything and even was disgraced (raped) she ended up becoming a Empress. Badass as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
It's always about the romance with these stories, sigh. Still. A bit different than most stories so far at least.

Wait so I'm guessing she got reborn in the future but with her memories of the past! Well I guess she knows she was a badass 😂

I was deceived. I thought the author was going to tell the story in real time and for once not all problems will be solved by reincarnation. But what can I say? I still love this development lol. The author did a good job of telling the original storyline.

Dex-chan lover
You don't betray someone you truly love like that, so no, not canon. Poor Martina.

Theodore never wanted to be a king, his brother thought he wanted to so he got framed then he was the last heir so he HAD to be the king, he never chose to. I guess he couldn’t handle it anymore, that’s why he « used her till the end ». He’s not dumb after all, he knew that she was well known in the country and loved by the people, so that this betrayal would make no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread