The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 33

8fa0b308c835663c5c55e97e7a1810bb.png

Dex-chan lover
Not really surprised that it came to this.
But I did kinda expect a hentai route of "when they be doggy styling ~BOOM~ they be really doggy styling"

@Rosza well, she DID basically weed out all the corruption that had gone one while the lord was transformed, not to mention every item of business that was in motion prior to his change she managed to get done so he might just be happy things are finally getting done for a chance rather than corrupt assholes taking advantage of the situation. (I'm also willing to guess he might be shipping the two, he might think of her as a good fit for his master considering she has done nothing but bring good fortune since she showed up)

I'm kind of getting the 'condition'. He turned back first time because she genuinely cared for him (as a cursed person/beast), temporary reverted the curse. But she quickly got back to being rational and pushed the contract issue, thus no longer genuinely 'care' for him, and the curse is back.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO!!! THEY DIDN'T FUCK!! KISS THE DOG AGAIN! THAT WORKED LAST TIME!!

I don't think arousal was his trigger to become wolf, considering the way to turn him human was a kiss.
Maybe the cure for him was love/physical contact (pretty cliche, I know), considering all previous head start experiencing the symptoms before twenty. At that era, most will experienced puppy love/sexual relation before twenty already. Astina kiss weaken the curse with kiss.

I missed the Doggo but this is probably for the best.
Astina is too deep in the past and stuck in it (for good reasons) and it's going to take a lot of time to heal.
She's not open to emotions and people at all right now, it's all practical and rational.
I really wanna know what Theodore was thinking :(

Users who are viewing this thread