The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 33

Doggo!!! hahaha! didn't expect to see him again! And poor Oliver~ but I guess he's glad that she stayed to help out....

Dex-chan lover
Now I get why Martina was so angry at Theodore, with that flashback of Theodore telling her he loved her. I feel so bad :(( Also damn, Theo spent only a day in his human form, I wonder if Astina kissed him again he'd turn back again.

Double-page supporter
The comment section... Lmfao

Thanks for the third update today SYTS2K19 scans team

Even though I'm kinda sad that the duke is gone, part of me is happy to see this doggo once again.

man being cock blocked by yourself is pretty hard. imagine you being ready and shit to have some sexy time then you turned into a beast. now i want to know if they can figure out that he can revert back to being a human with a kiss.

I read some of the spoiler. I just can't seem to dropped this. I feel bad to the past theo. i know he love her but he choose a different way because of the curse. i feel bad to the both theo. they were both innocent. Thinking how much they love the FL makes me wanted to cry. I just wish happiness to the both theo. i just wish i could hug them both

Ahahaha my doggo is back, sad that Theo is gone though, what a dilemma:")
Thanks for the update~♡

Oh mannnnn, do i need to wait for another 25 chapter for him to change back to human? He only just became human for few chapters 😢. I like the doggo, but i like the human even moreee

Users who are viewing this thread