The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 33

i can't even...... this is the best "true loves first kiss" trope i've seen in a looooooooooong time. I have a feeling its going to be a looooong time before these dense cinnamon rolls get together bwahahaha i love it!!! and simon- ♥

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah about as expected, but hey I'm not unhappy to see more doggy.

@chonkury Honestly that's probably true in a way, he didn't have any memories of the dog time, but he did remember prior. Meanwhile, dog clearly remembers her from before he went human for a bit, and as far as we know doesn't maintain human memories (or else he wouldn't have been so aggressive before she tamed him, probably) though it's a bit more up in the air.

Given two versions of him that have separate sets of memories with no overlap, they may as well be two separate entities regardless of never both being in the same place, exactly.

Yay~! The giant doggie is back! Missed the cute giant critter. I guess this will be a long journey for her to heal from her Theo's scars and to recognize the difference between them.

Double-page supporter
he's so pussy that he's turning back to doggo lmao
subconscious thing?

Group Leader
@Fari I wonder if you just set up a flag. Maybe as his curse resolves he’ll be able to fully control both identities at will. Like a sane werewolf. Come to think of it, those are also usually portrayed to be gripped by a bestial blood-thirst when transformed and equally, don’t retain their memory either.

@amaterasunaps Pretty likely since Martina cursed the Blanche bloodline just before she killed Theodore. Her people share similarities with Romani so would fit if she put a 'gypsy curse' on his family.

Woaaah. I didn't expect him to get back to being a dog sooo soon. Hehe. Maybe if she feels more affection towards him?

Fed-Kun's army
This is very fairytale-esque. Undoing a curse with a kiss. Now go smooch 💋

Dex-chan lover
either it's mutual interest, her affection for him, or his heart knot that is affecting his curse. but it more points towards her affection for him considering we have no idea about what the beast was thinking at the time that caused this miracle, but he's also considerably calmed down right up till this moment. but his initial perma-transformation was out of the fear of his family's curse?

Users who are viewing this thread