The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 33

Contributor
@HobisFlower
It's eluded to in a few frames of chapter 1. It's not clearly shown so missing it wouldn't be too hard if you were to think the elder brother was just treating her roughly.

Spoiler is a small paragraph from a translation of chapter 2 of the novel stating she's his plaything.
They offered Martina to the Crown Prince as a mere plaything. The Crown Prince, intoxicated with victory, put Martina into his bedroom. Waiting for the occasion to strike, Martina held her breath and acted like a terrified mouse.

Double-page supporter
Wolfy's back awww! But kinda sad human Theo and Astina didn't get it on.

Aww just when he got himself prepared 😂 it was really nice to see that their human interaction was positive and that he acknowledged her.

Thank you for the chapters!

Personally I think Astina is the one inadvertently controlling the wolf curse. It seems likely the trigger for becoming human was kissing him on the mouth, and I think the trigger for him becoming a wolf again was her thinking about Theodore.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted her to give it another try with the dog ...

Glad to see the goodest boye is back <3 Though I feel bad for Theo. I'm starting to think of them as two entirely different...people? Entities? Maybe they can split into two separate bodies and we can have both Theo and the giant wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread