The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 35

MERRY CHRISTMAS TYSM FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!!

also @Khalic AHHAHAHAHAHJA THATS TOO MUCH DONT YA THINK?? How lowly do u think the duke thinks of women lmaoo

She looks really attractive in that last scene when she's reading a book 😳 Thank you for the update and happy holidays 💕💕💕

Aggregator gang
I know I said I liked his dog form better but I ship them so hard!! He seems to be a much better man than her first love as well considering that dude murdered her lmao

I loved this chapter - the main leads are so respectful of each other, that it's just a constant pleasure to read about them.

That being said, jesus fuck y'all need to get your chips of your shoulders, @Naruuro123 and @Khalic, the author didn't say "All women are inherently like this" but instead said "People would usually react like this, but the specific person we're talking about is a woman, the marriage is between heterosexuals and so we're explicitly talking about one half of the gender because the person in question is a woman marrying a man."
Seriously, y'all.

@Kousora, Oof, I get you
(Also, if you wanna simp on another butler from a isekai/reincarnation story, I can't recommend "The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady" enough - it's a trope breaker, with really interesting characters, no one acts in an abusive or cliched way, and there might be an active side plot with the butler/assistant (older man, very competent, very very simp-worthy)

Users who are viewing this thread