The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 36

@Threee where did they say she burned libraries? she united forcefully a continent with different cultures and placed her own on them, probably kinda like the romans, and besides don't forget that she did it when she was thirty or the like, she died at eighty after ruling successfully her empire over decades - it's quite normal that she is now way wiser and smarter than in her youth
it is a real pluspoint for me that here, the reincarnation is used real good we have neither one who even with two lives behaves like an immature child or the like

Supporter
Hooray! Saved by my ignorance of pop culture and inability to remember names! I have no clue who David Dobrik is, nor care. They look like either a comedic actor, a youtuber, or a serial killer.

I like how she’s the spitting image of the queen who united the continent and nobody even notices. Shouldn’t there be at least one painting of her past life? And what about the past Theo? It might be a coincidence for others but if churches see someone that looks and acts the same as their saint from hundreds of years ago then they’ll go wack crazy. (This is just an example)

“doesn’t he look like david dobrik?”
i thought a bit about it and didn’t see it

then: picture comparing them
me: ew

Ahhh you can call me by my nickname anytime, Theo 😆 🥰

Thank you for the update! ⊂◉‿◉つ

Users who are viewing this thread