The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 38

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her face as she looks down in approval, "good for him..." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And really, what is up with these vassals?? "Oh she is doing everything right, wants to get stuff done, & wants to make life better for everyone, not only us. πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆ Get her!!"

Wow, he seems so...M, doesn't he? XD Such cute interactions, glad thing they at least have a way of controlling the curse temporarily.

God their so friggin adorable. It’s so fun watching them have conversations. It’s also sooo refreshing having him be so flustered but not any less kind while she’s relaxed and cool. I’m shipping them more and as time passes. I’m so excited to read more of this story.

Thank you for translating this new chapter! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

its so cute seeing him blush like thatπŸ˜— and honestly when he pounced on her in beastformπŸ‘€...😏 i half-expected for them to get it on..πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘ i mean, beast Theo or human Theo..its a yes from me!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Her mom probably never meant it so literally tho. Anyways the transition is just AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Give her a sword and a firm pat on the back and they'll be begging to send her back in no time flat. Also getting the chance to fluster a guy while you stay cool is 10/10, would recommend Astinaing someone.

Users who are viewing this thread