The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, it really is realistic that Astina would be unaffected right now by any form of sexual feelings. After being raped for a long time in her past life, and then feeling betrayed by the man she loved, she's basically lost any and all forms of sexual feelings. Only way for her to start feeling that again would be if she actually starts to develop feelings for him.

"I SHOULD JUST BE GRATEFUL that he CAN GET IT UP" FOR the FIRST TIME I LAUGHED OUT LOUD

i lost it.
unknown.png

unknown.png

OMG he's too pure. And she's such a troll. I love it!
I'm looking forward to some more vassal-owning action! Haven't had that for a hot minute.

Thanks for the update.

Guess making babies is back on the menu! But seriously dude always having a struggle but at the same time it's so funny. lol

Ty for the updates!!!

Welp, that officially strikes out any possibility for beas...I mean, adventurous er...developments 😅
If he shifts as soon as there is any DA, then there only needs to be constant DA, even PDA.

Tina is such a mood, cooly evaluating him and bullying comforting him for his embarrassment 😂 I wonder how she will come to love him, she's so emotionally guarded 🤔

Group Leader
Yes, she saw it. 😂
Someone who's been raped and used badly in the past, and she's hundreds of years old (in spirit?), she's not going to jump on a young, handsome guy she barely knows. But I hope that in time, love will blossoms between them. Thanks for the update! 😍

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD.

My mom said basically EXACTLY the same thing as Martina’s mom! xD (and my response was same as well ahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread