The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 45

Loved the chapter <3 so glad that she managed to shut up the brat and I kinda found it funny that he made a 180 afterwards (though he's still a brat).

Also, I adore Theo. :)

Theo is soooo cute in his wolf form! I never get tired of it, so fluffy 😍
I really like him and their dynamic. I'm just frustrated because I want more chapters, like one every day 😆

Double-page supporter
i always forget that astina isn't mid twenties b/c of the way she's drawn

That last panel with Hysen and Arthur calling him "Teach..er.." is hilarious

imo it's very understandable that Theo would behave that way, considering how he's awkward and had limited social experience. I like how he's not all that mighty and perfect.

i love that astina and theo seem to be on equal footing, despite astina always looking like she's put together, because theo just manages to push the right buttons or ask the right questions, just like in this chapter

I dont think i’m ever gonna like his younger cousin. Too brash and violent, doesn’t seem to be smart too... to even grab Astina like that hahaha

Thanks for sharingggg!

Double-page supporter
Absolutely I've been tainted. My brain saw the chain and the collar on him and I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT.

Thanks for the poison, of which I gladly drink.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the noble house once captured and imprisoned a wolf that later cursed them. Theo just so happened to find the prison on the estate but forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread