The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 6

lol thank you guys so much for translating this manhwa, really interesting and the art is very pretty

Thank you all for working so hard for us! I can't wait to read more. All of your hard work really shows. Please take care of yourselves and your health! Much love~💘

Thank you for the mass translations for far!!! And I like how it has been from the perspective of the older sister instead of Astina/FL, it gives more background and reasoning as to why Astina is going to take her sister's place.

Banned
Speed of these releases is pretty impressive, almost to the level of Spanish scan group :p thank you for all the crazy hard work!!!! Really loving this series

You all are doing wonderful work. Thank you for the love and effort you put into all these. I really appreciate it.

Holy fuck this release speed. Letting you guys know I appreciate the cleaned and redrawn sfx where it adds a nice touch.

...but why

Thanks for all the hard work!!! Love you lots! The story's awesome, can't wait to see further ahead!!

P.S: Thanks K, Asuramaru, Hydra, Haru, FBI, Pisces, Nylo, Lacarde, Jisoo, Romee and everyone else if I missed anyone. You guys are seriously awesome. *Bows in reverence*
Thanks a lot for the mass releases!!

Users who are viewing this thread