The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@AryaWolfgar No, I laughed too hard too loud when I read that name, the name itself is beyond dumb and the link is way to obvious.

He probably got cursed after he regained the memories of his betrayal, or was cursed because of it even if he doesn't have his memories. Her initial kiss to him is probably representative of her growing forgiveness of him.

Oh shit, better take her curses seriously. It's probably what started this mess.

When I first heard that there was going to be a new series, I did not expect a 7-chapter release! Y'ALL ARE SENT FROM HEAVEN thank you for the effort <3

Also, so far I'm loving the plot!

@yeonwoo you know you can say things in a much nicer way and nicer tone.
maybe you can just say " hey, we have some members that are also in bucci gang but we are two separate groups."
isnt that much nicer? it wont ruin both our days and the other comments like that wont get on your nerves.
If you are tired and sick of reading comments like this, then you should not look thru the comments at all?
If you call out every single one out, then you will really just tired yourself out.
Im just saying, you dont need to start a squabble in MD chat section.

Dex-chan lover
You absolute mad lads, thanks so much for this massive release!! Amazing work team 😆😆😆

@FrostKD Bold of you to assume I read over all the comments. I only said that I was sick and tired of it because it's been causing several misunderstandings with people on Discord and other platforms thinking we're Bucci Gang when we're not, and people like you aren't helping the situation. You're in a scans team yourself. It shouldn't be that difficult for you to understand that teams with a few overlapping staff aren't the same, and yet you made a deliberately snide comment dismissing us as Bucci Gang simply because the "translators" are the same. Ironically enough, the translator that worked on this chapter isn't even in Bucci Gang.

I never once insulted you in my previous comment. I simply told you to stop spreading misinformation and stated why Bucci Gang and SYT are separate and individual groups. If you were actually offended by that, then I'm sorry, but I really don't know what else to tell you.

Please, don't bother tagging me again. I've said everything that needed to be said, and if you still can't understand, well, that's on you.

is that so? Then you dont need me to tell you anything already. Well.. good luck on others who still misunderstand you guys.

Damn, I thought their parents were actually good loving parents...but sending their daughter to what everyone believes is certain death, even to save themselves from living on the street kind of sheds a poor light on them

Double-page supporter
@HOOfan_1 They don't have a choice. The condition was that they'd be saved from debt if they sent their eldest daughter to be the duke's bride. That was likely the only condition, and homelessness as well as a horrible life of suffering was the only alternative. It's clear their mother(and father, I'm sure) doesn't want it to happen, but as Astina said the father would likely die due to stress and hard labor while the rest of them would likely become prostitutes or mistresses with no power, dying after years of abuse and any STDs they'd likely contract. On one side it's suffering and then death for the entire family, on the other it's "possible" death for one member. The mother can't go cause she's already married, and Kanna was chosen because she was the eldest. It's a shit situation, but I do not envy those parents that had to make such a tough decision they did not want to make.

Also, if it was just a father with their single child, I'm sure the father would have just accepted poverty and worked themselves to death while their child was safe and free from such horrid work as prostitution long enough for her to find a commoner boy to marry, but this is four mouths to feed that the father wouldn't be able to maintain on his own. This means all three would be forced to pitch in during an age where the only working women were prostitutes or women who were already married to working men(farmer's wife, carpenter's wife, etc) and were expected to help them with their work to a limited degree. There were no office ladies, or female blacksmiths, or anything of the sort(except in very, very rare and unlikely circumstances). If you were a woman you were either a prostitute or a working man's wife, otherwise you'd be dead in some ditch. There was no "independent woman working a full time, office job."

Users who are viewing this thread