The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 7

@FrostKD Stop spreading misinformation and mislabeling us as another group. I'm sick and tired of seeing this shit everywhere. Just because we have a few overlapping staff doesn't mean we're the same group. Bucci Gang is their own group, and SYT is our own independent team.

Dex-chan lover
@shionlee
It was clearly part of Theodore's plan to have Martina kill him
He never wanted to be king anyways and this way Martina's clan name can be cleared

If Theodore really betrayed her she would have held a grudge which she clearly doesnt

dude, the sister was strong in her own way, even if it's mostly her stubborn pride. I really like the detail of how she didn't just passively let her sis go take her place in a perceived death sentence. too many sisters being all backstabby man-stealing twats in manhwas lately, I'm glad to see a sis that actually has a good relationship with the MC for once.

Damn you guys work so fast!!! Don't overwork yourselves and thanks for the ultra fast updates ❤️❤️❤️

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION, YOU SPOIL ME BECAUSE I WANT MOOOOOOORE LOL. But srsly, thanks! this seems like its gonna be a really good one! I hope more chapters are uploaded soon!

The grand duke...... totally the second prince reincarnation..... right? Nope? Just me thinking the names are a stupid give away?😂

what i like about Astina is that she doesn't explain what she says. she just does stuff lol

Thank you guys so much!!! This was amazing and such a highpoint in a crappy week! Praise be to K, Asuramaru, Hydra Haru, FBI, Pisces, Nylo and Lacarde

TRANSLATORS!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GRACES YOU BESTOWED UPON US COMMONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TRULY ARE GRATEFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread