The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm really a sucker for red hair girls.*_*
That lewd wet hair is 100/10❤❤❤
Also her beauty fits her resting bitch face.

I think the grand duke's house received the curse because they are the last remaining bloodline of the former king. His aunt (on his father's side) married into that house I think. She was a princess who married the duke and sided with the second son because his grandmother (on his mother's side) ,who was a Countess, was her maid when she still lived in the palace (before she married).

Dex-chan lover
Oh he's a literal beast, I thought he turned like a werewolf, o OK nvm, I'm super interested

Fed-Kun's army
I like that the people in the ducal home are still so loyal and not just trying to usurp the ml. It would've been easy to just name a random (obvs not super random) child as an heir but they didn't.

@starred1 I agree with this theory. I think The curse might’ve just gone to the nearest surviving bloodline.

Also, uh, Astina... 👁👄👁 I’m simpin.

Well they are loyal, let's see how long that last.

Why do you have to play with my heart like this Astina...

I realised my humor isn't really special because I came to comment that he is a furry with pride and glee, only to see all of you comment it before me.
S
M
H

wonder if she cursed this bloodline, and they did what she told them not to do/cursed them if they did something like that hence they r having this 'disease' to this day.

so they proposed furry sex...

God my Savior, for the glory of Your name, deliver me and forgive me for my sins for Your name's sake. Lord, I pray that You remove my guilt and wipe away my sins so that I can draw closer to You. With You there is forgiveness so that I can, with reverence, serve You.

Users who are viewing this thread