The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 8

Ew so they originally wanted a beast man to rape a woman just for an heir? 🤢 I'm glad that synopsis implies the romance won't start until he's human again cause... But it looks like if the king was reincarnated too, then this is his punishment for betraying Martina in their original lives. Thank god Astina decided to go instead of her sister. Even if he didn't want to turn into a beast, he would still have probably killed her in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but "Don't let your dreams be memes" felt surprisingly motivational, despite the obvious mockery.

oohh!! When I read up until chapter 6 last night, I didn't think I would get to see new chapters anytime soon, but I'm so happy to wake to two more!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for picking up this series! I love it all so far and very excited about the upcoming chapters!
The whole "lady and the beast" is a tale as old as time and was revisited many times in countless ways, but I'm really enjoying it! The FL is so cool and so strong both physically and mentally!! Both her life as the empress who united the continent and now as a young lady from a noble family are interesting, both in their own ways ^^

This is the official trailer of the webtoon btw (on youtube), there are spoilers since the trailer shows scenes from future chapters though, you are warned:
https://youtu.be/Dvw1yO69qdg

Dex-chan lover
oh me oh my. The people... he.. That advisor guys... O--O He's into bestiality??
Many thanks

cant they just make the beast ejaculate into a bucket and then crammed the cum into a potential babymachine?

Happy Birthday!!!

I'm a little confused, did Astina send a letter before she arrived or did Kanna lie? (Maybe even Kanna got word to their mother who in turn sent word that the 2nd daughter was coming?)

Ugh what a horrible curse... but wait I feel like this is a different curse than the one Martina did in the beginning cuz it makes no sense UNLESS THEO ALREADY HAD A CHILD BEFORE HE DIED ...... and then the disease makes sense 😛😛😛 too much thinking going into this haha

Ugh Astina walking in drenched from the rain but still looking fabulous wow 😍

Dayuuuummm yalls working overtime or something??
Updates going
Zoom

Thanks tho!! Preciate ya

They mention that the grand duke lost control and acts like a beast. He’s not cogent enough to milk like that....
Also that thing that one guy mentioned about dignity of smth?

Users who are viewing this thread