The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

I looked around and saw that there are currently 27 published chapters of the manwha. It also appears that the series is 100% complete with regards to the novel

Edit: For those wondering, the Manwha appears to update every 6 days if we're to go off of the published dates for each of the chapters

He must be so confused waking up to her choking him like that. And she kissed him. So.. is he back to his werewolf self now? Since the kiss change him to human so it could change him to werewolf again? 🤣

Astina passed from be a furry lover to be the dominant in bdsm 🤣

Double-page supporter
Chapter 3 hits differently after I read this one. Especially that part when Martina asks if Theodore will "take back the order he gave her," to which he answers, "Do what you must." It finally makes sense why she was torn apart back then.

Now we just need to know why Theodore "betrayed" her in the first place. While it looks pretty bad on Martina from our perspective, I don't think he did it out of malice. Something must happened back then...

So.. he doesn't remember his past life as Theodore, he doesn't remember anything from when he was in beast form either.. drama, here we come :)

Users who are viewing this thread