The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

From this Arthur's reaction it looks like he was away long enough to not even know that the duke turned into a beast before...

Dex-chan lover
Guys come on, he loses his clothes when he transforms, he wakes up naked regardless of what clothes he had on before

I'm suprised everytime they talk things out. It's like characters break out of character the more the story progresses so I'm always dreading that moment. But so far, they have been consistent and I like it

Who is this arthur dude and why is he bothering these two when they're having real important talk

Somehow I felt like her lover actually pushed her away and forced her to kill her and became empress because he's afraid of his own blood (iirc) :7 such as Krone and her friend "YnN"

I have a feeling that friend of ML will ask for a par with MC 😂😂

I assume this new guy is related to him considering they have the same face just different hair and eye color (otherwise the same face syndrome is way too strong), maybe he would have inherited the title if it weren't for the curse being "cured"? Or he is the 1 relative they can rely on

getting a good feeling this arthur guy is someone that resembles another someone in FL's past

Users who are viewing this thread