The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, this really will be a difficult romance to develop. Like, she's been through so much that she's basically become completely numb to it. The ONLY thing that brings emotions out of her is reminders of her past with Theo. I dunno how she can love anyone. Even if they pine for her, she feels almost nothing for them. She can care for them to an extent, but love is something that she might as well have given up on.

NOW, THIS IS WHAT A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP LOOKS LIKE. YOU COMMUNICATE. Unlike most romance novels featuring teenagers in adult bodies.

please dont be
a reincarnation of the piece of shit brother from the past life😣

yassss

communication and clearing misunderstandings.
this is why this manwha is 20./10

Ugh, so the male lead is so dumb and weak so he needs a third party to twist things up. Nice cliche author.

Ngl our FL is low key irritating me. Like at least TRY to explain why you want to leave. Sigh I hope this isn't a "omg I remember I'm the reincarnation of the previous king and I remember you!" Kinda story line

Dex-chan lover
So was he really just feeling fear/obedience when she was holding a sword? He literally stopped feeling anything as soon as she threw the sword away.
@Rohen That makes sense, but I was hoping that multiple reincarnators aren't introduced. I usually don't enjoy it.

@torappu my guess would be, that he fears her when she holds sword, because his soul (if se assume he IS the reincarnation of that king) remembers that she killed him.

Poor thing. He just wants her to be his knight in shining armor and she’s like BYE.

Also who’s this ???

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread