The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
@winterflower18
Yeah, Theodore was all "I don't want her to remember me sick from the curse, so I'll have her kill me while I'm still me." Which is super not good for her mental health and totally gonna cause massive baggage. Also he couldn't just appoint her heir since "Queens can't rule" and she ended up infertile from all the earlier abuse she suffered so convincing the royal court to accept her would have been hard but by using a loophole that happened in real life before (just with less overthrowing and death) "queens can't rule but nothing said a woman couldn't be crowned King" he came up with the plan of her overthrowing him so she could get crowned Emperor/King. Theodore even thinks to himself when he has her kill him, "If there is a next life, if we meet again I will love only you."

@Umbrecola
ah... so he definitely like Krone and her sister (;_____;) he had good intention but if only he didn't push her away because he didn't want to face that problem with her... although MC might take the blame for family's casting the curse... he wanted the best for her but he ended up crushed her heart (/____\) but heaven sure was good to grant his wish :" | uwu♡ thank you for explaining thing for me

damn! he said he sleep butt naked. wait so does he usually sleep naked together with her? lollll

He doesn't sleep naked intentionally
He just turns into a dog and gets kissed every night to turn back the next day
Thus the nakedness

Users who are viewing this thread