The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
You just know it's coming, but it's still satisfying ...

Um excuse me? She was in her bed ready to sleep, what did you want her to wear? A ball dress???
Can we kill the kid? We can right?

i legitimately thought his name was theodore all along and auto switch what i thought was a typo throughout in my head. never have i heard of a name called thereode, how do u even pronounce that?

A brat so annoying I wished he was just killed, kuddos to the author to make an annoying character.

Oof, his yapping is really annoying. If you wanna talk to her, you need to listen to what she has to say as well. Sheesh. Honestly she was being super patient, props to her.
The bedroom scene was just uuuurgh *wanna slap him*. He storms into the bedroom, keeps throwing accusations at her, ignores she's telling him to come back in the morning, follows her to the bed, pulls back the blanket, and then he's all surprised she's in her nightgown/is lightly dressed. Wow, the audacity. Talk about having no manners.

I mean, she's both physically and mentally strong enough to deal with him, but imagine him doing that to anyone even slightly less strong. *shudder*

Aggregator gang
I was half-hoping he would walk in on a naked Thereode post-transformation lol

Thank you for the translation!

haha is she about to 'tame' another male member of the family? i wonder if she'll give this one dog treats too when he starts to behave :D

Oh god hahaha he is such a brat and annoying, but he is so dumb he actually looks cute hahahah and she scaring his is badass

Users who are viewing this thread