The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Yooo the TL NOTES at the end had me SENDING

Thank u for the work. Arthur that little shit got what he deserved

LMAO THAT MEME AT THE END 😂😂😂😂 Honestly I think Thereode will laugh once he hears the story about what happened between his cousin and her. That cousin is crazy and way too ill tempered lmao THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING ❤️

Oh fuck yes
Fuuuck yes

This shows me just how much better it is to have characters that can just show brats what is what

I cannot get enough of this

"don't be improper" bro you barged into her room in the middle of the night and also pulled off the covers, I don't think you can talk

lol, I didn't expect her to tease him about eating him. 😂 she always seems pretty serious so it was nice to see some humour from her.

but boy, the mood of the chapter changed fast. 😳 teach him a lesson! 👍🏻

thank you for the chapter! 🥰 love this webtoon

arthur bro, is ur head okay? like... dog stew doesn't seen to be that delicious, tbh.

btw, astina teaching him a lesson is such a blessing, the way he just cowers in fear nskxbdkxb. I live for badass mc.

aaaaah nooooo why did the last chapter have to be the slap-in-the-face-lesson one??

Fed-Kun's army
Bro I was listening to Molly by Mindless Self Idulgence and when she pinned him they did the dummy good riff.

i don't even wanna know why this pipsqueak is acting like a wholeass bitch. i just want to be rid of him fast and get back to the romance buildup between Theo and Astina.

I just want to thank the artist and the author for making Astina a total 20/10 babe

Dear arthur i appreciate your concern for the duke but can you just SHUT THE F*CK UP. OMG such a mannerles brat -_-

Users who are viewing this thread