The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I'd buy his naivety and brashness if he was a bit younger, as is adults really wouldn't act like that in a society of nobles.

Frankly I just wanted the Duke to wake up from all the yelling, and go after him to protect her like a good little guard dog. See how well he likes her after she saves his butt from the beast.

I'm a bit disappointed in her, she should've just kicked him out instead of letting him stay and keep answering his questions... who is he to barge into their bedroom like that

"dont be indecent"??? BITCH UR THE ONE TRYNA HARASS A GIRL TRYNA SLEEP??? i cant believe how immature this guy is. im glad hes getting his ass whooped, hopefully he'll stop actin up jeez so annoying to everyone around him

Ugh he somehow got more annoying.... Cut off his tongue Astina it might make everyone's lives better lol

Thanks for another great upload!

Omg. The cousin is a dumbass. Can she just take his tongue away so he can't speak? I hope the next chapter is the last chapter that we have to see his dumbass in. He's such a rude brat who can't respect personal boundaries. Hope he's put in his place and stops being annoying.

That woman has incredible patience... It was so satisfying to finally see her snap though
Thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Also, goddamn why are all these comments so bloodthirsty after a chapter

I’m not even attracted to women, but this fictional women does it for me. What is happening?!

Users who are viewing this thread