The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@NumberNone : no, he has no right to be like this. Even IF she is a wich with bad intention, his attitude would only makes thing worse.
Yeah, scream at the witch and threaten her. Then what? Do you think she'll say "omg you found me I have to leave now"?

He has no proof whatsoever, the only "proof" he has is that people around her respect her... He just want to condemn her whatever she does.
The bed accident is a good exemple. He went in HER room at night time and remove HER bed sheet then ask her to be decent? Like wtf, what did he expected? That she was in full armor under her bed? And in this case he would have say she was strange because she doesn't sleep in pyjama.

I can understand being suspicious, but this guy's just want to condemn her and reject any proofs that doesn't follow his biased view of the situation.

@NumberNone He can be suspicious if he wants, but he doesn't have to be an asshat about it. He could have done the work of doing a background check on Astina then presented his findings (if any) to the duke instead of throwing loud tantrums in every scene he's in. Granted, the author is making him this annoying on purpose -- why, I can't tell yet -- but he's clearly being shown to be a child in a man's body instead of a mature adult who ascertains the truth of the situation before taking action.

I'm not really happy about Astina messing with him, but can you blame her for losing her temper with some kid who bursts in, shouts at her all the time, and has no respect for pretty much everyone he talks to?

Aggregator gang
He is an awful rude person, barges into a noble woman's room at night, yelling and accusing, yanking her blanket off and then grabbing her in the office- like wtf- does he not know basic etiquette? He should of been beaten black and blue the moment he burst into her room like that 😤

gosh he's so fucking annoying. Why can't he act like his age or something?

Just a quick look-up at the raw and
she didn't harm him enough, and he didn't learn any lesson and still being a bitch to her

Wow Arthur is extremely disrespectful, what an asshole! How are him and the duke from the same family?

Double-page supporter
Oh shit he's annoying... Even if she's a witch she's still the one that save the duchies, and as a noble he should have a proper manner toward other noble even if they're not equal in rank..

He's the type of person the reason why we mostly abolish monarchy.. because noble like him suck!

Uh huuuuuuuuhhhh.... barge in her room and tell her to be decent while she’s trying to sleep... this kid’s gotta shutch up and F off or get a beating of a lifetime. Knew he’s a POS since he doesn’t even treat Thereode right, but this is painful to read. (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) Brb when he leaves.

"He's young so he has a bad attitude" THAT'S CALLED ENABLING THEODORE. He's 19, he's old enough to know he's being a little baby bitch. She should not have to be the one to teach him normal manners, she's way above that :/

"He's young so he has a bad attitude" THAT'S CALLED ENABLING THEORODE. He's 19, he's old enough to know he's being a little baby bitch. Astina should not have to be the one to teach him normal manners, she's way above that :/

do it, he's annoying, keeps jumping to conclusions as if he's talking to himself...

19 yrs old isn't that young also don't they get married rly young in this timeline and have to grow up faster and be more responsible blablabla

Supporter
"DON'T BE IMPROPER"
SAID THE KID WHO BUSTED INTO A WOMAN'S BEDROOM AND TOOK HER BLANKET OFF.

oh fk outta here, child. I hope he gets dunked on more

Kid: *Throws off woman's blanket while in bed*
Astina: Bare legs in PJS
Kid:
ESUj9GS.jpg

like bro what did you expect.....

Urgh. Disgusting moron. He went into their bedroom so self-righteously, even going so far as to lifting up the blanket, disgusting. Such a stupid self-righteous pervert. Ew. Disgusting prick.

Dex-chan lover
This kid is the vassal I kill off in Crusader Kings 3 for his much more skilled, level-headed son.

finally she snapped thank GOODNESS i fully support the tongue cutting agenda after the way he was the night before

Users who are viewing this thread