The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Tine to discipline Arthur the delusional. Seriously, if he lived in modern times, he would definitely be have 8th grade syndrome.

Is anyone having the absolute worst time trying to get this chapter to load? It was fine for first 5 pages, but nothing loading after that. Other manga chapters load fine, i checked. I exited out of page and logged back in, when it was determined i wouldn't be able to read last night, I went to bed to tryagain this morning. I skimmed the comments but don't want to read too many for fear of spoilers... Any suggestions so i can read chapter 44 withthis rude cousin??!!

@romee @savingyourtoochessince2k19

Group Leader
@Readmoremanga
Hey! You probably have data saver/ compression mode turned on in your mangadex settings. Try to turn it off (or vice versa)

@romee
Thanks, I was all up in myMD settings trying to find the data saver/compression mode to no avail. I played around with other things too, which didbt hurt but didnt help so i will put them back to their default. Hopefully this is the only time it ever happens-this has never happened before. I might need to catch 44 on an ad-ridden site & come back for 45+. I appreciate your help and ALL your hard work translating for us fans!! 😄😳😄😳🙏🙏

Edit: hey i found it! It was in reader settings and not themain mangadex settings. It definitely has helped. All that it's left is the 8th page to load. They load differently with every "page refresh" but I shall read it!!! (I've got to be 25 refreshes in since last night)

Yes PLEAASEEE cut off his tongue queen!! Geez what a brat. If not "discipline" him more with a sword like with dog Theo lmaooo

You know, I’ve been reading his name as Theodore the entire time. I thought there was a typo, and I was going crazy.

“Why isn’t anyone else noticing this?”

Then I went back and read over.

Yeah.

Dumb kid making assumptions AND UNCOVERING HER WHEN SHES IN BED?!?! what a fucking idiot im mad

Users who are viewing this thread