The Lady and the Beast

ML is a sub. CALLED IT
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

WHO A GOOD BOY, YES YOU ARE!!!

reu

Dex-chan lover
@MinMan1 ML has been trained into submission in much the same way that elephants are trained in the real world
They are punished from when they're born with their mahout's ankusha so that even when they grow up the the size of a bus they're back away from a human holding what is little more than a pointy stick.
Their owners don't even need to strike them, all it takes is for the elephant to see the pointy stick for it to back away.
Though ofcourse therehave have many recorded cases where abusive owners have meet a grizzly end when they acidentally dropped their ankusha in front of an abused elephant

So no I wouldn't call him a sub, though before a woman like the MC any man might behave like one

@Aflowerlove250 he looks like a bodybuilder that's way past the natty limit, without access to enhancing drugs, no amount of raw eggs and whey will get you such a magnificent bulk.

Okay someone tell me, is this worth a read, or is it gonna be some cringe forced romance, ive been burned too many times with these goddamn korean manhwas

This dude looks like my great pyr and I love him

@cacklea I don't think the romance is forced at all. The MC is fairly distant at this point. My main gripe is she is sort of Mary Sue imo, but it hasn't killed my interest in the story.

@Cacklea itโ€™s actually very good. The MC has an interesting backstory and the romance isnโ€™t forced. The ML is also very likeable, he isnโ€™t forceful, heโ€™s kind and understanding. Definitely an interesting read! I personally recommend it

I also see that a lot of people dislike how the FL is MS, but in this story, it makes sense that sheโ€™s MS but to each their own I guess...

I think this would be a definitively a 10/10 story, but I think the whole Reincarnation and the Thereodore being 'reincarnation' of the King from same age as Astina made the story feel... I don't know. Overfilled or the first 40 chapters makes me question why did this story even need reincarnation added. So I give this a 9/10

Ahh, its nice knowing Russian, I can read chapters that aren't out in English lol(albeit a bit slower, because I never formally studied it)

Vertigo of love??? WTH is that?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think it just, well, you know... Just normal PTSD

Why am i still here, Just to suffer? It's been half a month since last chapter and I'm still waiting

*mentally scarring trauma from being hit with sword whilst in dog form*
MC: Maybe I'm actually in love

Users who are viewing this thread