The Lady and the Beast

THANKYOU FOR SCANLATING THIS!!

i want more of martina's story though.. but im also curious about astina's life

anyone notice that her name ended with "tina"? i guess the ML will call her tina again haha

Oof, so many chapters in one go, thank you soo much!!

I have a question tho, how many chapters are we at with the raws? Kakao is always blocking me when I try to see them

@frungy
the answer to your question is always. The Roma people, for whom the g slur refers to, have stated multiple times that it is a slur and for nobody outside of the Roma people to use it. Google is free i recommend u use it. Also this is not our history it’s a work of fucking fiction. I never said anything abt judging people off their race i said the author whitewashed her characters (colorism) which is true.

😍Thank you so much for translating this! You guys are amazing for being able to do a mass update like this!! Thank you so much 😍

Thank you so much for the frequent translations!!!! I'm so hype to see a new chapter. Im really eager to see the rest of the other chapters!!!!!
Thank you and take care!😍

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I WANT MORE 😍. I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS. I LOVE THIS A LOT!

Are they they Tell ng her to have sex with an animal??? How is a child going to be born from a nonhuman creature???? This frickin crazy just change the heir!!

@frungy
the answer to your question is always. The Roma people, for whom the g slur refers to, have stated multiple times that it is a slur and for nobody outside of the Roma people to use it. Google is free i recommend u use it. Also this is not our history it’s a work of fucking fiction. I never said anything abt judging people off their race i said the author whitewashed her characters (colorism) which is true.

Users who are viewing this thread