The Lady and the Beast

Tbh, this isn’t my cup of tea... at least, I thought that! It’s surprisingly enjoyable, I understand that this manhwa/manhua is really enjoyable but I don’t really like dominant relationships when it comes to romance at least, I prefer equal ones or at least the male be the dominant one in those relationships.

At first, I kind of cringed at the first chapter when she said that emperor martina loved theodore (since I don’t like the mc’s getting made fun of) but if you’re like me and u get past that, its really enjoyable, I typically don’t like fl’s like this that are strong (although I still enjoy reading them, I just don’t like fl’s like that) but I don’t mind it as much here.

Would recommend, it’s definitely worth the 9, possibly a 9.6.

@Larkam

The Lady and Her Butler, the ML is more representative of a region of Korea. In Amina of the Lamp, the setting is based on Middle Eastern culture so it's more acceptable. They're still rarities among the crowded Korean webtoon spheres and stand out because of that, but what also drives both to overcoming cancellation is decent writing. However I won't expect it to be the norm any time soon, but rather the exception to the norm. I'd give a few years, but at the moment the ones with dark skinned leads will be forced to stand out for strong elements whereas other webtoons with typical pale leads can get by with more mediocre elements. Written media tends to be more open minded than actual film industries as a whole so we'll see.

@HobisFlower

The chapter was uploaded by a "helpful" group. But it backfired on them.
They got a lot of grief for snipping.

I suspect they removed it because of that.

My bet is that duke as well as Astina is the reicarnated King she loved in her previous life.

@dnatsu If you haven't read the raws, here is the link of your salvation
https://newtoki77.com/webtoon/6431189?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

On the other hand I advise
not to open this link for those who are not willing to be you know "SAlert"

Lol, I was going to drop because of the bestiality thing, but stayed for the awesome FL. 😎

The MC is truly a wise and experience woman. A real woman. In most stories, we see a woman who is reborn turning into a naïve and dumb little girl. I get so confused and irritated on how a woman in their mid 20s just begin to talk and act as a child. In other times, we have a woman/man in their late 40s turning into a kid in another world and no matter how much experience they have they just behave so childish.

@tofufries I am so glad to read this story. This is book is for 17+ readers. Did you see the Josei tag instead of shoujo? It is not for kids. It is for young adult women/adult women LOL. It is like the beginning after the end book. In that book, we have a male MC. The MC is sort of childish in some occasions when it comes to romance because he never experience loved. He lived to serve his empire. He was an orphan, too, but beside the childish reaction in the romance department, he is very mature like our female MC, Astina in this story.

If people don't like adult content, it is better to avoid any Josei tags because that is for mature audience. It talks about psychological, and bizarre things. There are a few shoujo stories that has been tag josei or are more mellow, but those books still touch topics that are not for people who would find this type of content offensive or too much for their mind.

I am so glad I decided to pick this manhwa.

Bruh the author is called “The Maginot Line” and a a**hole character named Adolf was was beaten by the MC. (੭ु റ̆ ˒̫̮ റ̥)੭ु⁾⁾

(it’s ww2 thing lol)

Dude stay home. She doesn’t need you. If you must, then drop off the sword and get your heartfelt thanks and then leave.

Fed-Kun's army
A well deserved comedy tag lol. MC is wise beyond her years, bc she was reincarnated obviously. She died naturally in her previous life in a position of authority, so it makes sense how mature and calm she is now. A lot of reincarnations literally have the MCs reset their mental age or something

Users who are viewing this thread