The Lady and the Beast

As someone said before, yes, there’s rape, but no, the story doesn’t focus on sexual violence, it actually revolves around the badass mc, so give it a try and you’ll see that it’s not talking just about bad things that happen

Not gonna lie, the first chapters are kind of a hurdle to get people interested because the start dipped right away into tragedy. I hesitated a bit to continue reading it but I'm glad I didn't pass it, it was a pleasant whiplash.
Hoping more good plot comes.

I can understand that and to each their own my point is just if there is more sexual abuse of the main character it's not worth it for me personally to push through. any story enjoyment will be ruined by that for me. I just personally find it hard to push past.

oh come on. why they didn't tag a sexual abuse and tragedy in there.

edit: and I continue. ch.2
Oh goodness if she can kill that guy why not do it early on?. This is dumb kinda like "I'm hungry I'll eat sh*t & dirt and after buy a bucket meal". heh Bestiality

Life doesn't allow redemption, since it's to late after you've committed the deed. Only forgiveness or destruction awaits.
IMO

I dont know about you all... but I want him to stay as a doggie... more entertaining that way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm changing my rating to 1 if the duke doesn't become human soon. He's been sidelined way too long as a main character.

I love em puppies. Though I still have hope that he's going to be human again *see from description*
"However, one night, Astina gives Theo a brief peck on the lips as a reward for his obedience when suddenly- He becomes.. human?"
😌yay

Dex-chan lover
@distressed_cactus

That's so true!

However, look at all these 10 stars, you really think that this is a masterpiece? A fair number? The plot is extremely formulaic: a strong female main character that can swing a sword better than any man, who doesn't need the support because she's strong and independent, who can do whatever she wants because she has the power to back up her authority, looks gorgeous, highly intelligent, et cetera. This is a Mary Sue. The classic harem isekai male main character is the carbon copy of this female main character, and they get an average rating of 7-stars on a good day. The plot is not bad, but it is pandering too much to the audience, just like how it is with the isekai harem MCs.

Yet there is a 3631.58% difference between the 10-star rating and 1-star rating. That is why I am going to be giving it a 1-star rating instead of 4 or 5, to even out the people who give 10-stars.

Edit: I'm also sure the people who gave 1-star rating to this manhwa didn't think it was deserving of 1-star (it doesn't, because it's not a bad manhwa: just average), but the 10-stars are ridiculously high, so the mean is too high. I'm sure they thought that it was the same for all the other manhwa (because it is, most of these manhwas have an average of 9-star rating), and got tired of seeing these 9.00+ rating 'FMC kicks men's butt, over and over again' and 'FMC is a strong woman, literally strong: she can do anything' type of manhwa and manga every time they listed by rating in the search tool. Since it is, as I've mentioned, the exact same as isekai harem or fantasy MCs with an average star rating of 6 or 7.

Users who are viewing this thread