The Lady and the Beast

omg yESSS, in chapter 24 (from the raw), she kisses theo on the lips and he turns back to a human again! I'm glad this story doesn't drag on and on to get to a point! This story was already good, now it's even better!

what the fck is chapter 10-11dsmlasdkmsomwo
but i'll try to continue reading QAQ

YES! She is such a fucking badass, love her. I read the promo for the novel first and am SO SO glad it has had a comic serialization

she is very dense isnt she ?
i mean the thing in her past life and now in her current she doesnt realy see the underlying reasons...
i bet emperor theo wanted to pass on his seat to her and attacking her and losing so she would reverse usurp him was pretty much the only way to establish her without hidden problems or schemes...
literaly giving her a clean(ed) empire

also while i like it very very much i would still rate it at 9-9.5 because the author has at best only partly overcome/realized the basic problem with storytelling... your telling "a story" not "the story" well it might still change which is also what im rooting for ^_^ when a story turns into the story

Fed-Kun's army
I was hesitant of reading this at first because of the beastality but she just so badass that I kept reading it.

Can this man leave and let my girl live her life with her hubby, who will be changing back soon? (I’m pretty sure somewhere dow the line the wolf will become a man again)

Two major flags early on, rape and bestiality, but it's a surprisingly good and clean read.

I was worried about this series being a giant joke but wow it's actually touching on a bunch of themes very maturely. I'm really enjoying this so far.

I love how this story doesn't take itself to seriously, but discusses important topics well, and the characters are pretty good too

Users who are viewing this thread