The Lady and the Beast

this is a solid 10/10 for me it's such a good balance of humor and serious themes and topics .... plus the characters are A+ too

@Roadrunner9000 If you're talking about ch.12, I don't think she is dense about that tho. I think she pretty much know his plan. But this plan required her to kill the man she loves with her own hand, for the throne that she didn't really want, so it's understandable that she is upset about that

Honestly don't get these good ratings. It's decent but I've yet so see anything that justified the rating of over 9.
All the series I've read here that have this kind of rating were amazing and were clearly above the average but this doesn't have it

@Tikibo
spoiler? I thought that was the basic premise. The duke is obviously not going to stay a beast forever it has a romance tag and no one would have a romance story between a non talking wolf and a human lmaoo

Fed-Kun's army
@belindato Because it still hasn't happened in 23 chapters. Also, it doesn't have to be romance between them. Just Astina taking reigns of the empire with a cute wolf by her side.

She won’t be returning. Maybe for a vacation or two to see her sister but that’s it. She’s not some damsel in distress like you think mister blonde hair. She a capable woman who will leave on her own when she feels the need not Whalen you get stronger....

And why would you get strong for? To fight the duke? You can’t because she already had an attachment even if she doesn’t fully realize it to it’s entirety. I may be justly being needlessly mean but I don’t like 2nd hand characters like this. You’re friend zoned dude.

these noble houses really be putting all their eggs in one basket... imagine sending your entire fortune on an overseas voyage without spreading it across multiple ships?
dafuq did idiots like these even manage to find the right hole for having children

Users who are viewing this thread