The Lady and the Beast

What a way to wake up. Like dang, that's some S&M shiz

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

LOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOLLLLL my guy was trynna wake up, just for him to be pulled into some BDSM Roleplay type situation.

Thanks saving your toochies

@Nenene409
Um, Theodore got killed, that's the name of the previous king, the white haired guy's name is Thereode. Kinda a play on letters.

Kinda wanna now if he's really the reincarnation of the previous king.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

is he actually theodore?

Code:

Wow, I need more manga like this. I just absolutely love this story and how it's progressing!!!

That choke tho... Real kinky 😏. On a more serious note, her just spilling all her emotions onto him just felt so raw. I love it

Bruhhhhhh man’s was getting choked and she was just there CRYING ON TOP OF HIM. Man’s must’ve been so confused I feel bad for him

Code:

poor mans just tryna sleep and she fr chokes him with a collar because he looked like theo from her past life tf-??? 😭😭

This chapter made me pretty uncomfortable - like he’s crying bc he cant breath because he woke up to this stranger choking him and then she kisses him - in no way is he consenting. And there is all the comments about it being kinky or whatever but no that’s not okay - use RACK (PSA. RACK = Risk Assessed Consensual kink)

Users who are viewing this thread