The Lady and the Beast

It's gonna be real awkward when he can talk and tells her he isn't some reincarnated person. I see this going two routes. A) He doesn't remember his past life YET. B) He doesn't have a past life and she has to move on.

Imagine being in theo's point of view... You suddenly woke up and someone jump over on your top and strangle you with a collar. And that person speaking like you know what the heck happened but in reality, you really dont know what that person is saying. If he were me im gonna say... Huh? What? Where? Ah? And my facial reaction should be confuse AF.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seashaw
I mean she was clearly disillusioned and thought he was someone else. Randomly seeing your dead lover next to you can get people pretty fucked up. Not saying what she did was good, it was pretty fucked up, but it's not like her intentions were malicious. As long as it stops with the kiss, and she apologizes for it, it's a wash in my book.

Ok so that was.. a lot.

But
Her husband who was a wolf beast suddenly turned into a human and he looks like her dead love. Then she freaks out and chokes him and then kisses him.

Well, i hope the author doesn't paint that as being an ok thing to do. Because it's not. But this is also fantasy and this fantasy world isn't very kind, so take it with a grain of salt

Oh wow.. violence.. if the role is reversed and she is the ML people would've freaked out. I know it's probably a reflex reaction but that's not okay..

uhm I mean, I get it, he looks like the dead king but assault is still assault. Letā€™s chill out a bit, mans was just a giant werewolf a minute ago let him breathe

Users who are viewing this thread