The Lady and the Beast

@ugochiii in this life she is,
but in her previous life she was raped and had sex with other partners, so i'm assuming she doesn't feel like she is a virgin because of that experience?

cnd

@Pringless Beware the Villainous is really good, Akatsuki No Yona is another one of my favorites. She starts off weak and becomes strong.

@Tyxeros

the people of Aretta/Leta were already a) an ethnic minority as is b) were literally slaughtered in droves over the centuries so that really thins out gene pools c) the survivors interbred with the light skin majority and thus became light skinned.

if people exhibiting certain traits are constantly killed then said genes won't express itself generations later because it's been culled out/watered down.

look at the ainu of japan as an example and the mass slaughter of native americans to the point only like 1% of pure ancestry exist and they're still vanishing because the survivors were assimilated. if you want a more african focused assimilation story, you got ancient Egypt and Nubia and their whole bloody history to boot.

humans are assholes. if i recall, modern humans pretty much killed off the other human species.

@Ajuioke2 And I like this way better than Beware the Villainess. It's nice that both are so highly rated so that people can enjoy what they like.

Omigod he is still acting like a puppy even as a human I'm crying this is too cute kandjekmsmal

Supporter
Poor bastard has been so thoroughly trained that even on human form cant defy her...

Dex-chan lover
@ugochiii in this life she's i think 16-19 at the most and she is most likely a virgin but her past life memories most like erased her embarrassment.

cnd

@Pringless Your welcome! I'll also recommend A Stepmothers Marchen. The mc isn't strong physically, but she definitely is mentally.

@cnd ive already read that one, but i havent read it in a while so there might be new chapters, thanks for reminding me. if you want tell me what genre and or trope of manga/manhwa/manhua you want and ill try to reccomend some for you

Users who are viewing this thread