The Lady and the Beast

(@ ch 35)
This is literally so nice. This couple have obvious chemistry, they find the other attractive, and they are speaking to one another - properly! Listening! Asking questions! Not making assumptions! And just straight up they seem to enjoy each other's company. Really impressed with them both tbh. They're dynamic is amazing

The plot has a good pace too. Just, this is really good. Hope it keeps up

Yeah dropping this series should have expected as much since this is a Korean series with a female mc. For the past twenty chapters the majority of the dialogue was just saying how amazing the mc is as if the entire world exists just to do so. Shame though the first chapter with the reaction to the teacher made me think it was different but it is just your typical self insert oc wank.

Theo is what happens if david dobrik was reborn 10000x more attractive thanks to impossible silver hair and blue eyes that shine in the dark

I saw ryan gosling tho 😂🙈

Thank you for this! Gaaaaaaahhh i cant wait for the romance to proceed. Go theo! Be steadfast, unrelenting xD

Thank you very much for the translation!!

Anw, can I unsee that part?? Now I'm gonna see David Dobrik in every next episode 😩😩😩

AAHHAAHA I can’t u see!!! 😂😭 Theo as David Dobrik is the only thing in my mind now when I read this manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread