The Lady and the Beast

Haha last chapter showcases a psychological perception error called "Misattribution of arousal". Shit happens to guys IRL where they interpret physical stressor as feelings of attraction. TIL

cnd

Lmao can confirm that Webmd is why I know that my pounding heart is anxiety from when I was a dog

I don't know you guys, but this brother have "problems" write it on his entire face 👀
104287051_804381276756981_8655224087030255090_n.jpg

@Saving your tooches since 2k19
The font on this chapter was insane, holy shit, you mad lads have really outdone yourselves

@redsox02 who is considered the victim then? Doggo who was forced into submission or Astina? Stockholm syndrome is often misunderstood. It happens when the captured feels sympathy and relates to their capturer.

@Dreamingflower Doggo since technically he was captured. I just thought its funny how everyone started diagnosing ML after this chapter. I dont think people should self diagnose and if you ever feel that something is wrong go meet a physician as soon as possible.

they are right tho but i think the reason he's feeling that is probably related to the fact that this theo is probably related to the theo she killed in her past life

He's reacting the same way a "trained" dog reacts to a rolled up newspaper. He doesn't know it, but his doggy brain is saying "i need to behave" when he sees the sword.

Maybe the reason why his heart beats so fast is because in his past life he died by his lover’s sword

Just found this and part of me wants to give it more of a chance but I am immediately disgusted by the colorism in this and the fact that they literally had the poc turn into white people... that's so fucking gross and weird no matter what "explanation" you try to provide...

I kinda get the feeling of the cousin being the 2nd male lead. I always get this intuition that when I first see a character, I can guess if it'll be an ally, antagonist, male lead and 2nd male lead and most of the time, I'm correct. Not sure if he really will be the second male lead tho.

I think that they already did the deed cause she was talking about giving birth to an heir and they woke up naked to each other

Users who are viewing this thread