The Lady and the Beast

I dont know... for some reason I find the FL and ML unlikable. The Male lead im not too sure... maybe because he's too naive? But the FL seems really cold almost too much because they haven't really continued to explore her past? I dunno

@baskerville27 @MangaManiac05
isnt that like part of his transformation?? when he turns into a dog/wolf/beast his clothes rip off (he becomes a beast at night remember) so when he wakes up, as a human, hes naked??

So,
Does that mean that Fml is kissing him every time he transforms? Honestly, I thought she would have gone straight to the action cause she had no prob doing it even in his wolf form😂

I petition to rename chapter 44 "The lady and the audacity of this b***h"
Great work from the translators.

JFJSJFJDKKDJDJJDJS

ASTINA YES

I HAD A WHOLE HEADACHE BEC. OF ARTHUR JFNDNDNND I CAN HEAR THE LOUDNESS IF HIS VOICE

Contributor
I usually abhor long strip web comics, but my god the writing in this one is amazing.

i want to wife her so fucking bad 10/10 THIS IS THE FIRST JOSEI MANGA IVE LIKED THATS WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After wading through an uncomfortable amount of animal fucking, just about every character remains a dickhead. Not worth the read

Users who are viewing this thread