The Lady and the Beast

cnd

@warbutt ... Animal fucking? We reading the same story bro? There's literally been no sex between them at all lol

Fed-Kun's army
I know this may look like some bestiality crap but trust me its not
Read up to chapter 15
If you like it continue on
If you don't then just drop it

Some comedy, some drama, FMC is not damsel in distress and doesn’t fuck around. I avoided it because it did remind me of Beauty and the Beast (that title and cover), and now I regret... I should have waited another year. The wait will kill me.

Dex-chan lover
This is a series that I thought had a lot of promise as a Romance, but it really isn't all that great in that aspect. If you want a story with somewhat interesting politics and drama and a badass female lead, but you've already read Yona of the Dawn, then feel free to pick this up. Just know that if you actually want a good romance, this isn't the manwha you're looking for.

The eventual romance that happens is the male lead falling hard for the female lead who can't get over her ex-boyfriend who has been dead for over 100 years, and while they eventually do "get together", it's one of the most twee yet toxic relationships, where the male lead pines for the female lead who is too busy being a badass and having almost every other important male character fawn for her due to her immense unspoken rizz.

My main problem with this series is that it seems to want to advertise and present itself as a slightly femdom romance, when that's really not what the series is about at all; in other words, this series should have been called "Adventures of the Reincarnated Fiery Empress" or something like that.

Also a warning to anyone who wants to read this, the chapter gaps in mangadex can be found on other, less savory aggregate websites, but the translation quality ranges from pretty decent to dogshit. Reader discretion advised.

its not bad but after chapter 56ish it skips straight to chapter 75ish?? a real shame.

The art is nice but the story (and FL) is stereotypical and boring...which is disappointing for what was meant to be a new take on the old "Beauty and the Beast" fable. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread