The Lady Needs a Break

okay until the lastesr ch 3 this is good, the MC a swift and decisive person. Maybe bc her experiences in those 50+ lives too. But idk what'll happen later on, bc some stories out there kinda run back the personality and/or the MC's resolve because the need of romance.
So really hope the MC success in getting her deserving rest, and didn't get unnecessary stalling for 'romance plots' purposes.

OMG OMG OMG YES I LOVE THIS STORY AHHHHH THIS TRANSLATION TEAM ALWAYS CHOSES THE COMICS THAT SUITS MY TASTE!!! Holy crap I want moooreee!! So greato~

Fed-Kun's army
reading the MTL
and things seem to continue with her not falling prey to usual tropes. Looking forward to the tea party scene and everyone joining her club LMAO

Decent, nothing too special. for me it’s a 6 or 7. Definitely not a top tier villainess like story so if you have read a couple they all seem to become the same thing.

Aggregator gang
Does she actually get to live the life she wants in this manhwa? Or will a bunch of people constantly bother her

🤧
The fact that real Rubia died like that T.T I want those fuckers to know what they did! I doubt it but still

I think it's a great webtoon. Art is beautiful (HQ), plot is interesting and MC stands out. I'm excited

This title definitely have potential to be among the top in Mangadex, let's roll. 😍

The idea that this gives, of having so many lives and having to say bye to everyone each time is actually making me cry lol.

cnd

@animegirl111 If that's so and you like this idea, you should try reading Sousou no Frieren. It's a very touching manga about an elf and how her incredibly long life span affects her relationships and how she sees life.

Users who are viewing this thread