The Lady Needs a Break

@Everloveyearth btw the chapter count is VERY different there, I don't remember now, but check earlier chapters (like 20ish maybe?) to find the place where you stopped

@LamKja it's not blocked, it always changes the number. Now it's newtoki95.com in the future just google newtoki if it stops working

Ayyy, now we got a real villainess on our hands' let's go. She bitch slapped tf out of the maid man, refreshing.

There's so many stories about a person wanting to move to a quiet out of the way village or countryside. Why do you never wanna travel? Why do you never wanna be more than what you are? It's always the same thing every time

Bored Corona Kids on fire with these uploads🔥 Thanks!

Story is good so far. It reminds me of The Villainess Enjoys Her Seventh Life in that they both want to live sedentary lives (and would probably fail cuz they're too competent).

@cinnamoncookie well i think in this case it's more like she's tired of being more than what she is, as stated in the beginning, she's already experienced everything so now she just wants to live as a normal person

FINALLY. in most manwha like this i always scream at the female leads to just LEAVE their shitty family instead of trying to earn their love or whatever. this is so satisfying to me!!!!

What's this? A lazy life trope done right? Female lead is actually taking action instead of letting other characters push them around?

Dex-chan lover
This has the potential! For someone who lived long enough to experience multiple death, she must be quick, swift, ruthless, and accurate! And from the way I see it, it is done quite correctly. Noice 👍
Tying up loose ends (or maybe cutting up loose ends) with a satisfactory bang!

@haleyswrld ehh, you do know that once you leave your noble family... you're a straight commoner without any power right? You can't just suggest an adolescent girl who has no real-world experience other than to appease suited, high-status men, to just live on her own. Nobility are raised in a very non-self-sustaining environment and it's the equivalent to going off a steep water-slide for the first time. This is one of the reasons why fantasy manga doesn't often showcase this and another reason is that the authors have the go through the work of creating a backup plan for the fmc.

@portalsage i understand what you mean but i think what the person was trying to say is this is refreshing that she leaves immediately. Plus, this specific fl has tons of life experience so shes not just an adolescent girl with no real world experience. Hence, its much easier for this heroine to leave the nobility, especially since this isnt really an isekai, just reincarnation.

Group Leader
She is absolutely gorgeous and the way she does thing swiftly is so goddamn refreshing, you don't really need your noble family when you want to live your life however you want and with all your life experience, making a living wouldn't be that hard.

@cinnamoncookie Its probably because of the work ethic of the culture. There are also people who are just like that. I'm one of them but reality can be a big obstacle. I'd absolutely love to live in a small rural town running a bookstore or a small bed n breakfast. I'm about the farthest thing from ambitious and am a go with the flow type. I'm not apathetic to winning or losing or succeeding and failing, I just don't put everything on it so if I win awesome if I lose then oh well. It drives my very goal oriented family nuts! I'm also not one to want to travel much, it makes me a nervous wreck traveling to and from the destinations, and then there are the weeks sometimes months of having to plan, packing, and while I may enjoy the trip given enough time, I'm just as happy reading a book in a big sweater with hot cocoa. I get this mindset, but I'm firmly based in reality and know that unless your rich living like this is not feasible. Its a nice dream though.

Users who are viewing this thread