The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I never get why maids actually think that they can get away with picking on someone. Maybe it's cause the rest of the family is abusive that they think that they can be abusive as well, but come on. If the kid retaliates and uses their authority, the maids are the ones not only in danger of losing their jobs, and thus depriving their family or themselves of income, but might end up losing their lives.

Now, apart from that, I do like how this girl, despite suffering many times, still admits that she misses the loved ones she had in every life and that it never gets easier. I'm surprised that she didn't try to close herself off from connections.

Double-page supporter
Omegaxis, family members purposely asking the servants to fuck with the bullied person is pretty common in korean and chinese stories. Bullying is so ingrained in both cultures that it has like several subgenres lel.

Dex-chan lover
Servants bullying a persona of high position is always dumb, do these people never think that its perfectly acceptable for said high position individual to kill them and nothing bad will happen.

Mc is great, if you lived a long life and did everything, very few things will affect you.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm all in on this, thanks Bored Corona Kids!

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAH GO ON A RAMPAGE ON ALL OF THEM, MC!!!! FUCK EM UP!!!

thank you for the update!!! i hope she gets to be sloth (lmfao reminds me of cale from tcf... let's see if either of them accomplish their dream 😂💀)

I was so excited for this but I read the novel today and...
she literally does not live like a sloth AT ALL and ends up becoming the Empress. Also, she has lived 1000 years but is so incredibly dense throughout the whole story... Why do all these novels/webcomics end the same with the supposedly badass FL becoming so dense in all the necessary situations and then marrying a prince ? She literally sets out trying to do the opposite--live like a sloth, away from a position of power! IM SO ANNOYED

Double-page supporter
Guys, we've made it to first checkpoint. The "Arrogant Maid Gets Bitch Slapped" one. Really? Not Again. The reaction is better when you read out their family register.

@emily7x4 oof :( this story was starting out pretty good but ima stay but
if she becomes dense and like any other fl that changes her personality for the ml and such im dropping cus Im tired of such storys like can we get a bad ass fl for oncee that sticks to theyre plans or atleast uses theyre brain T_T

Users who are viewing this thread