The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
What is it with these stories having almost two decades' worth of neglect and then suddenly when they change and/or decide to leave everything behind, the family suddenly starts caring?

aw this is cute and sad at the same time. I hope we can read more chaps right away! im hooked. Thanks so much guys! Also...glad theres no baldies at the end😂 And i wonder who the ML is or if there is one.

So far the MC and the maid are super cute. I can really relate to an MC who just wants to take a nap all the time. Same! I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses. Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

fuck I hate this trope of treating FL like shit until isekai body switch, then doing a 180

you can make a fun story without that y'know

Who is that in the flashback? Hmm.
Alsoo, how does she have any money? Or will she sold that necklace?

This sort of things where the cold and neglecting family starts to care only when the MC decided to leave and not shower them with unconditional love.... sigh.

Anyway, the maid is adorable and my best bet will be that MC gonna play music on the street cause of the last panel there.

@omegaxis1 It happens in real life abusive situations. Abusers continue their behavior until their victims get pushed too far, and then they try to reconcile with or 'love bomb' their victims either out of guilt for their actions or fear of consequences, like their victim leaving permanently. If they convince their victim to stay, they may show token efforts of trying to change, but will eventually devolve back into their previous behaviors towards their victim. The cycle of abuse fucking sucks.

so the dad knew what was happening? and the brother stepping in was too little, too late, fly high rubia!! marie coming along was the most wholesome thing, i hope they both get to eat strawberry cake and filet mignon!!

Guys, I read the spoilers, and the family never really gets punished for the abuse they did. Everything gets forgiven like the OG girl died for nothing. The jealous mother is shown that the father does love her so there's no reason to be jealous anymore. And the dad gets over his grief of the first wife and is like I really love my family and shouldn't have neglected them. Happy ending for everyone. =/ Ecxept the still dead daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh good to see what Marie looks like. Can't wait to see the rest of the cast

Users who are viewing this thread