The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@M2

It's not completely what you were after, and is one of those things where mentioning it semi-ruins the reveal but
https://mangadex.org/title/44580/i-won-t-become-a-villainess-i-m-just-a-normal-duke-s-daughter

Has gone in a similar direction that you might like

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow. She should have send her back. That maid likes her old friend, who is dead and replaced. She just throw away her whole career for somebody she believes to know. That's sad.

thats her old friend and not ml right

buckle up for new adventure with rubia!!

Dex-chan lover
@M2: I get that. Firstly authors create such shitfests and then they reverse the characters and don't even care for a solid explanation. It's always, "It was a misunderstanding, that I turned your childhood into shit. In reality I love you." or "I was forced to do it. I could have tried to stand up against it, but I didn't. In reality I love you." or "I didn't like you, so I abused you, but now that you behave like a totally different person, I noticed that I liked you all along! In reality I love you."

I can deal with a, "You changed and I started to like the new you. In reality I like you NOW."-story. Why do some author do write the above mentioned shit?

Dex-chan lover
@M2 I feel you (2)

QwQ I love face-slapping story, but yeah, I want to know what the original soul doing.
Because of this, I actually dislike 'transmigration' concept so much. I prefer reincarnation or some other explained transmigration (like body exchanged etc). Realistically, them as MC absolutely not a good MC to attract general reader, yet very potential.

On the other hand, this is one made by Author of Queen Scalpel Elise and OP Maid Marie. She always loves OP Heroine @_@ I kinda fed up but,,, curious nevertheless....

I really did not expect to find Quantum Leap here in otome isekai format. Thank you for the translations!

Aggregator gang
@m2
I get you on that. It's how nice the people who treated the original like shit, finally managed to act like humans to someone completely different. What's more all the new person had to be was superhuman to gain their affection.

I didn't envision Marie as they drew her but she is still cute as a button and one of my favorite characters.

@Korenix
Sorry for the confusion. no she doesn't die. I was referring to the original girl before she posses her. The one who died from a fever.

@Aldis the original is dead, it was mentioned that she died from a fever and after that MC entered her body so her soul should've gone to wherever dead souls go to in that world.

Dex-chan lover
She wants to leave cuz y'all suck ass wtf. stop trying to drag her back shitty sperm donor.

Users who are viewing this thread